Dec 13, 2009

The Irresistible Offer: How to Sell Your Product or Service in 3 Seconds or Less - A Review


The Irresistible Offer: How to Sell Your Product or Service in 3 Seconds or Less
One of the best and different marketing books I've read. 

Succinct, to the point, very easy to understand. He doesn't waste time using complex marketing terminologies (which most books tend to overuse in poor attempt of appearing intellectual). Definitely not yawn-inducing.
While most of what he advised in his book would seem like common sense, I think there is no harm in stating the obvious because sometimes, we completely forget about common sense. I know I do and I blame it all on the years of training in school and at work acquiring 'specialized' knowledge that only serves to impress, manipulate, confuse and more often than not, do not really make sense.

0 comments:

Post a Comment