Dec 13, 2009

The Power of Your Subconscious Mind - A Review


The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
This reads like a something about nothing. An all fluff self-help book that I've been avoiding all these years.

My cynicism is of course, the problem. Since this is the year of trying new things and keeping an open mind (for me), I am pleasantly surprised by the logic presented in this book. This is of course, after I've told my conscious mind to go easy on the criticism.
Logic. Common sense. That is essentially how a self-help book sells itself. And how the old me would have protested and said "I'm not learning anything new from this book". And would've felt cheated at the end of the read.

But the new me is thinking, "If I already know this, then why haven't I done anything to follow it instead of seeking different answers to the problem?"
So, yes, it's common sense (which means we all know it). But it doesn't hurt to be reminded. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment