Dec 13, 2009

The Great Formula: for Creating Maximum Profit with Minimal Effort - A Review


The Great Formula: for Creating Maximum Profit with Minimal Effort
I didn't quite like this as much as The Irresistible Offer: How to Sell Your Product or Service in 3 Seconds or Less. Nonetheless, he does elaborate the Great Formula further, a topic he introduced in TIO.

And here's the thing. TGF is actually the 2nd Glass. Or for those who have read MindControlMarketing.com: How Everyday People are Using Forbidden Mind Control Psychology and Ruthless Military Tactics to Make Millions Online, it's the 3rd Glass. And that's what great authors do, they offer you the 2nd Glass if you buy into the first book which is actually the TIO.
And to take that even further, by not giving away everything in your initial TIO, you open up an opportunity for your 2nd Glass and 3rd and 4th and so on and so forth.

Clever. Yet, I find it a bit frustrating and unsatisfying when the initial buzz is over. It's like crack and I'm hooked. And I'm looking for my next fix.
The question for me is Does it always have to be like this? Yes, we are programmed to never be satisfied with anything, always wanting more. And marketers feed into that inherent need.
Why then do I get a yucky feeling after this particular fix?

0 comments:

Post a Comment